Click to enter website
Ten Aspirations of a Dog
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any seperation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you adopt me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me – it’s crucial for my well-being
- Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment, your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even though I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I will not forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand but that I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being “uncooperative” or “obstinate” or “lazy”, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old.
- Go with me on difficult journeys, especially the last one. Never say “I can’t bear to watch” or “let it happen in my absence”. Everything is easier for me if your are there.
Conarhu Golden Retrievers
Perth Western Australia
Tel: Local ~ (08) 9249 3548
International ~ 0011 61 8 9249 3548
Mobile ~ 0414 479 691
E-mail ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
All graphics and articles on this site are the property of ©CONARHU GOLDEN RETRIEVERS
They are not to be taken without the permission of
©CONARHU GOLDEN RETRIEVERS
Graphics and website design by
Waterwisp Web Creations